Packet pickup will be held onsite at the Rosario Beach House to the side of the start/finish line.
UNLESS YOU PURCHASED RACE MORNING PACKET PICKUP, YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR PACKET DURING THE DESIGNATED TIMES LISTED BELOW.
Rosario Resort Beach House
1630 Rosario Rd
Eastsound, WA 98245
MAP/DIRECTIONS - ROSARIO BEACH HOUSE
SATURDAY, SEPT 14, 2024
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm - Short Course Packet Pickup
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm - Long Course Packet Pickup
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm - Overflow Packet Pickup
PACKET PICKUP RULES
- Packet Pickup the day before is MANDATORY unless you pay $20 during registration to have your packet waiting for you the morning of the race. You can login to your RSU account after you’ve registered and add this on as long as you are doing so at least 2-weeks before the race. Please visit our HOW-TO section of our website to learn how to do this if you don't know how.
- Those that pay $20 via their registration will have their packet ready for them race morning. Specific instructions will be sent out within 24-hours of the race to those the select this option with details of where to go and how to claim your packet on race morning.
- We have 1-day of packet pickup, from 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM the day before, each of our races.
- ***NEW*** You may pickup for someone else if you would like from this point going forward. This means family and friends can pickup for loved ones if they cannot make it in time and teammates can pickup their entire team packet even if their teammate is not present. All that's required is their QR code for their entry that's sent out the week of the race, a photo/copy of their photo ID and a text or email granting you permission to do so.
- You MUST have a valid government issued photo ID of some kind to pickup your packet.
- You DO NOT have to show a valid USAT membership card.
- Please have the QR code we send you ready for scanning. It makes for a faster moving line.
- Teammates DO NOT have to pickup their packet together.
- Those who rented wetsuits as an add-on to their registration may pick them up at packet pickup.
- Your Mandatory Gear is not checked at packet pickup. We are all adults and we trust each person has what is required of them on the race course. We do perform random gear checks during the event and anyone found without the mandatory gear is disqualified.
- We sell merchandise at all our packet pickups and at the finish line the day of the race.
- Please return your timing chip, restube (solo only), and wetsuit (if you rented one) once you cross the finish line on race day.
PACKET PICKUP ITEMS
The following items should be in your bag when you leave packet pickup:
- Apparel Item
- Silicone Swim Cap (must wear during race)
- Collapsable Silicone Cup (carry with you to drink from)
- Custom Number Bib (matching numbers per team - singlet style - must wear during race)
- Timing Chip & Ankle Strap (1 per team & solo - must be returned at the end of the race)
- Rest Tube - Solo Athletes Only (must be returned at the end of the race)
TIMING CHIP & STRAP
Each solo swim runner is assigned one timing chip with ankle strap. Each team is also assigned one timing chip with ankle strap. I does not matter who wears it or what ankle it goes on. Teams must cross the finish line together. After the race please remove the timing chip and ankle strap and find the bucket dedicated to collection at the finish to return it. These MUST be returned.
RACE MORNING PACKET PICKUP - 100 SPOTS AVAILABLE
THERE IS NO RACE MORNING PACKET PICKUP UNLESS YOU PURCHASED THE OPTION BEFOREHAND. If you purchased race morning packet pickup as an add-on to your registration, you will pickup your packet at the Rosario Beach House located to the side of the start/finish line (map/button at the top of this page). We will have each race morning pickup bag already completely assigned, sorted, and ready to go with everything you need. Look for the bags on a table and find your bag with your name. You're already checked in, just grab your bag and go.
HOW TO ADD-ON RACE MORNING PACKET PICKUP
CHANGE YOUR ADD-ONS